Techno Economics of PV Systems Workshop – September 18 & 19, 2019.
About the Workshop
The two-day workshop on Techno Economics of PV Systems will train professionals in designing in-house PV systems and carrying out their feasibility study in terms of cost, energy consumption and environmental impact.
- An introduction to PV system, components and characteristics
- Solar radiation, site location and environment
- Off-grid and on-grid connections
- PV panels, types, performance and efficiency
- Batteries, inverters and system controllers
- PV system sizing, calculations and selection
- To introduce the fundamental concepts of solar PV system
- To provide details on specifications and performance of the PV panels
- To calculate the required electrical loads
- To designm size and estimate the solar PV system
- To select the PV system component
Who should attend?
Engineers, technicians and operators who are responsible for design, operations and maintenance of electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
When: 18 - 19 SEP 2019
Where: Qatar National Convention Centre,
Doha - Qatar
Prof. Bourhan Tashtoush
Head of Energy Systems & Renewables
QR 2,000 per delegate
20% discount for CGPs or 20% early bird discount until 31 Aug 2019
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
(Registration starts at 8:00 am)
Tel: +974 44049010
For group booking: Buy 2 and get 1 free.
25 June 2019
Global Sustainability Academy