JOB VACANCIES: DEADLINE 30 April 2021 / Manager, Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV), Gold Standard Foundation
Organization:Gold Standard Foundation
Position:Manager, Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV)
Duty Station:Remote working
Deadline for Application:30 April 2021
Term:2 year full time position, with option for extension
• 7-8 years of demonstrated experience in developing monitoring and reporting systems, including a thorough technical understanding of GHG and/or SDG outcome quantification methodologies. Experience with Gold Standard for the Global Goals standard an advantage.
• Deep technical understanding of energy projects, such as renewable energy generation, energy efficiency, solid waste and wastewater management sectors is essential. Knowledge of agriculture, forestry and nature-based solutions an advantage.
• Interest in climate finance, environmental markets and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) • Excellent understanding of standard setting or certification systems like those of ISEAL members • Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, with an eye for detail • Openness to travel frequently as COVID-19 situation improves
• Languages: the working language of the Foundation is English; fluency required. Other languages an asset Terms of Reference – MRV MANAGER Climate Security and Sustainable Development 4
• Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks and projects • A good team player with a positive outlook on work and a desire to make a difference in the world
• Good collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work with a range of staff based all around the world
• Competence in MS office toolsContact
16 April 2021