JOB VACANCIES: 6 September 2021 / Senior Program Officer, Carbon Markets , ASPI
Organization:Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI)
Position:Senior Program Officer, Carbon Markets
Duty Station:NY, DC, Seoul, Hong Kong, Manila, Mumbai, Tokyo or Zurich
Deadline for Application:6 September 2021
Experience Requirements:Master’s degree or higher in subject relevant to climate change mitigation policy.
• At least three years of relevant professional experience in a government, consulting, research or NGO environment.
• Knowledge and experience in greenhouse gas emissions trading systems, national GHG mitigation targets (including net zero goals) and energy transition, and associated policies at national, including Asian, and international levels.
• Knowledge of policy development methodologies including costbenefit analysis, impact assessment, policy implementation and evaluation.
• Experience in developing high quality and impactful written products for policy decision-makers.
• Experience with organisation and delivery of events such as workshops, panel discussions, roundtables, etc.
• Experience in supporting project management including administrative and financial support to projects.
Special Requirements:Please email (1) cover letter addressing qualifications; (2) resume; and (3) salary requirements to email@example.com. These attachments should be PDF or MS Word files. The email subject line should indicate the job title, code 2008 and your last name.
24 August 2021