Techno Economics of PV Systems Workshop – September 18 & 19, 2019.
DATE: 18 - 19 SEP 2019
PLACE: Qatar National Convention Centre, Doha - Qatar
About the Workshop
The two-day workshop on Techno Economics of PV Systems will train professionals in designing in-house PV systems and carrying out their feasibility study in terms of cost, energy consumption and environmental impact.
- An introduction to PV system, components and characteristics
- Solar radiation, site location and environment
- Off-grid and on-grid connections
- PV panels, types, performance and efficiency
- Batteries, inverters and system controllers
- PV system sizing, calculations and selection
- To introduce the fundamental concepts of solar PV system
- To provide details on specifications and performance of the PV panels
- To calculate the required electrical loads
- To designm size and estimate the solar PV system
- To select the PV system component
- Who should attend?
Engineers, technicians and operators who are responsible for design, operations and maintenance of electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
For group booking: Buy 2 and get 1 free.
Online registration available at LinkMe
11 September 2019