Maybe we live in the most critical period of humanity
For the first time we are really in danger as a species.
And not from an external enemy but from our own evil self.
And yet at this critical moment nightmares are present:
Those who fight, due to ignorance or selfishness, against the tackling of climate change and the adaptation on it.
It does not matter why they do it.
What matters is that they succeed in consuming one resource that is in short supply: time.
Climate change is not to be addressed "whenever we can"
It must be done now, yesterday, today, tomorrow at the latest.
We do not have more time to lose.
This is why we will degrade every argument that is launched from, usually anonymous or named sources.
Nothing must remain unanswered.
THE TABLE BELLOW IS A LIST OF COMMON MYTHS ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR CORRESPONDING SCIENTIFIC ANSWERS.
THE TABLE STARTS WITH THE MOST POPULAR SERIES OF MYTHS.
- Τα ψέμματα του Τραμπ για την κλιματική αλλαγή
- Wind Energy-The Facts II
- 8 Awesome Facts About Renewable Energy
- 10 amazing facts you probably didn't know about renewable energy
- UK Renewable Energy: Facts & Stats
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry says moving from fossil fuels to renewables is ‘immoral’
- We’re witnessing the fastest decline in Arctic sea ice in at least 1,500 years
- Almost four environmental defenders a week killed in 2017
- If nuclear war doesn’t get us, runaway climate change will
- the Doomsday Clock