"If we want to win the battle for climate change, we must win the battle of the world's cities," said WRI Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Andrew Steer.
According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), cities account for 70% of the cost-effective potential for the reduction of the emissions and cooling and heating are decisive in this battle. The energy we consume to heat and cool our space must come / derive from RES.
- The European Technology and Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-ETIP)
- Renewable Heating and Cooling: The Thermal Energy Advantage
- RENEWABLES FOR HEATING AND COOLING
- Innovative Applications of Renewable Heating and Cooling
- The key to tackling climate change: electrify everything