Leveraging microgrid advances to extend rural electrification in Southeast Asia: 22-23 April 2020
Southeast Asian countries will invest $9.8 billion in smart grid infrastructure between 2018 and 2027.* By 2027, the largest markets will be Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines and Vietnam. The market for microgrids and battery storage in particular will experience high levels of growth as countries seek solutions for remote and island communities. The time is now to position your company for success in this burgeoning market.
Co-organized by the Smart Grid Observer and the Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE), the 12th Microgrid Global Innovation Forum - Southeast Asia, April 22-23, 2020 in Bangkok, focuses on microgrid advances in the key growth region of Southeast Asia.
Alliance for Rural Electrification constituents are entitled to 20% off. Enter special code ARE20 when registering for this special rate
Topics to be addressed include:
- Microgrid feasibility, design, and implementation
- Ownership models and community-private partnerships for microgrids
- Enabling technologies and deployment strategies
- Microgrids for communities in rural, remote, and island regions
- Innovations for microgrid site selection
- Determining the correct technology mix
- Project financing and economics: Attracting adequate funding
- Maximizing renewables penetration and reducing carbon footprint
- Solar + Storage and advanced battery technologies
- Microgrid power control, management, and integration
- What Can Hinder or Accelerate Microgrids in Southeast Asia
- Latest technology advances for optimizing performance and control
- Regulatory and public policy developments impacting microgrids
- Multi-Microgrid Demonstrator in Southeast Asia
- Market drivers and opportunities in Asia / Southeast Asia
- And more
Feedback on previous edition in EMEA:
"Lots of new learnings and a great networking opportunity. Good to interact with organizations trying out new technologies."
-- Samit Mitra, Senior Director, Smart Power India
"Very good coverage of all aspects relevant in the microgrid domain. Great opportunity for networking." -- Thomas Kalitzky, Quantic GmbH
Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit
Don't miss this opportunity to interact with industry leaders driving the growing microgrid sector in Southeast Asia.
6 January 2020
Alliance for Rural Electrification