JOB VACANCIES: DEADLINE 5 February 2021 / Project Coordinator, Regional Programme on Energy Security and Climate Change in Sub-Saharan Africa, KAS
Position:Project Coordinator - Regional Programme on Energy Security and Climate Change in Sub-Saharan Africa
Deadline for Application:5 February 2021
Experience Requirements:This position requires extensive traveling in sub-Saharan Africa, including weekends and weeknights.
• A university degree (Master) in environmental, political or social sciences or related field;
• Working experience in International Organisations, preferably in sub-Saharan African countries;
• Demonstrated experience in programme coordination and project implementation, preferably in sub-Saharan African countries;
• Good knowledge of African and International Climate and Energy Politics, Trends, and Developments;
• Fluency in English, sound knowledge of German and/or French required; • Excellent communication skills; • Excellent social media skills, affinity for IT and new technologies;
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office package;
• Experience in interacting with international project partners and official stakeholders;
• Ability to quickly understand complex contexts, to work in intercultural teams and to resolve problems in a structured and solution-oriented way;
• High degree of flexibility and commitment.
Special Requirements:Valid Kenya work permit. Candidates should send their application, including a list of two references, in a single PDF document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
20 January 2021