JOB VACANCIES: DEADLINE 27 SEPTEMBER 2020 / Project Officer Ecology Programmes / DOB Ecology
Position:Project Officer Ecology Programmes
Duty Station: Veessen. The position implies travel to projects (4-5 times/year, on average one week per field trip), Netherlands
Deadline for Application: 27 September 2020
Term: Permanent. Employment is based on fulltime (40 hours/week) or 80%, with 3 days per week at the DOB Ecology office.
• Academic degree with 7+ years of relevant work experience of which 3+ years in programme work, donor relations and monitoring, working with partners on the ground, preferably in South America; having lived in a partner country is a plus;
• Track record in ecosystem restoration and conservation, biodiversity, community building and sustainable landscape development;
• A strategic eye combined with proven project management skills;
• Strong observation and interpersonal skills. Intercultural awareness and sensitivity;
• Oral and written fluency in English and Dutch. Spanish, French and Portuguese (in this order) are big pluses.
Name: Annelies Pijnenburg
Job Announcement: https://www.sustainabilityworks.eu/vacature/project-officer-dob-ecology
Organization's Website: https://www.dobecology.nl/